Friday, May 1, 2009

Parent's Anniversary Card

Ok - I think it's safe to post the card I made for my parent's anniversary now!  They should have received it either today or yesterday...and if not....Mom, ACT SURPRISED!  :)

I bought this paper with my mom specifically in mind because one of my mom's favorite color combinations is blue and yellow.  I found the Love Birds stamp at Michael's a few weeks ago, knowing that I would be using it soon!  A bargin for $1!!!


The white circle is popped up with foam dots:





Sorry the color isn't real great...still learning how to use my new camera!  The 2 full-size shots are closest to the actual color.

Recipe:  Paper:  Close To My Heart Alpine, Twilight, Creme Brule, White; Ink: CTMH Twilight; Stamp: Michael's; Border Punch: Martha Stuart; misc embellishments


1 comment:

de said...

So pretty! I love the way you did the inside too!