Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation Cards

This year there are 4 other kids besides my daughter that I know that are graduating.  So, as I was sitting here tonight anxious for my parents to arrive tomorrow from Colorado, I decided to make graduation cards to pass the time.  I used a sketch from Taylored Expressions...I think I posted a card using this sketch before...I like it!

I was wanting to try out my new JustRight Stampers - that's the words on the round part.  Very nifty little gadget!  I would like to get more of these!  I punched out the circle and used the old fashioned compass and scissors to cut the black circle.  Another thing on my wishlist: Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles!!!  No guessing games to right size or messed up edges then!!!





Brianna is graduating on Tuesday, and we are having her party on Monday (Memorial Day) afternoon.  Getting a little nervous about that cuz I decided to make the food myself instead of catering.  WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!  Actually, it will save us a penny or two, I believe....one must do what one must!  I'm sure it will all be fine.  After all, Mom will be here, along with lots of other helpers, to help me keep my sanity!  I am praying for nice weather as I'm not sure how many people my little house can handle...  Either way, it will be an exciting and memorable weekend/week!!!  I'm so proud of my girl!  :)

No comments: