Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mojo Monday - Mother's Day

For some reason the Mojo Monday Sketch that was sent on Monday morning was the sketch that was posted for the previous week...I thought it looked familiar!  And I didn't know until I was getting ready to link my card to their blog that I had done the wrong sketch!  oh well...there is always next month to try to win the loot!  I still had fun making the card and I really like how it turned out!

Here is the sketch:
I did our Mother's Day cards using this sketch.  Here is what I came up with:




I don't know how many pictures I took of this card, and how many different lighting variations - felt like 100's!  But I just couldn't get the colors to turn out right.  The pink cardstock is CTMH's Blush, which is a slightly brighter baby pink.  But you really can't tell from these pictures.  The closest to the true color is the top 2 pictures.  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: