Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Showers of Blessings!

Have you ever met someone,
and right away you just know
that they are a kindred spirit?

It is a rare thing that may only 
happen once in a lifetime.

God has blessed me with a few kindred spirits,
and one is celebrating her birthday TODAY!
So this is for my friend!
~*~ you know who you are! ~*~
I thank God every day for 
the gift of you in my life!
*
*
*
*
My husband's cousin's son
(say that 3 times fast!)
is getting married next weekend!

So we will be sending them
a card, along with our love and prayers
for a blessed life together!

Wishing you all a blessed day as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
~Lori

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Lori,
I love what you made for your friend- a friend is truly a blessing-
and the card is so sweet and romantic.
Hugs,Dorthe

Brynwood Needleworks said...

A lovely message to your friend, and a beautiful wedding card! Have a wonderful day, Lori.
xoxo
Donna

June said...

Hi Lori,
Don't you love it when that happens? When I went to Farm Chicks this year, that it how I felt about a couple of the people I met while there. But then, sometimes it can happen in the Drs office. You just never know.
Your charm is so lovely and so to is the card. Just beautiful!
hugs