Thursday, July 22, 2010

Look What Came in the Mail!

Lately I have developed a love of anything French!
It all just looks so chic! So sophisticated!

And I LOVE visiting Rhonda over at
She does some incredible French themed art!

Last week I Checked out Rhonda's Etsy shop
and was literally DROOLING!
(No exaggeration here!)

I ordered a packet of vintage French book pages,
which were very reasonably priced in my opinion!

And my treasures arrived in the mail yesterday!

It was packaged so cool,
but in my excitement, I didn't bother 
grabbing the camera 
to snap some pictures before I TORE into it!!!!

The card on the top here was on the top of the white tissue wrapped package.
And inside was not only the vintage book 
pages I had ordered,
but ALSO a little brown envelope full of more goodies!


Mmmmmm....LOVE IT!!!

Here's the envelope, so sweetly stamped 
and wrapped in vintage lace!
(sorry for the blurry picture!  I was so excited 
I just couldn't sit still!)

And here's what was inside!

Some stamped hang tags!

A larger label-embellished tag!

And some wonderful French clipart!

And Rhonda also hosts a French Friday Giveaway 
EVERY WEEK
on her blog!!!
How cool is that?!?!

Please stop by
and tell Rhonda I sent ya!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love getting packages in the mail!!! How fun!

bee blessed
mary

Anonymous said...

I know, don't you love her blog! You just received some beauties!
Hugs,
Diane

Rhonda said...

It keeps me going to have made someone happy when they receive my packages. Thank you for the wonderful post! I think your pictures are great!

Fabulously French said...

Gorgeous, I also love getting packages in the mail.

Leeann

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.