Monday, September 7, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 103 - Baptism Card


A friend at church is getting baptised today! I was very limited on time to make a card for her, and I was very shocked to see how quickly this one came together. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 103 and mainly scraps to make this card in just over 30 min (that NEVER happens for me! Thanks Mojo Monday!!!) :


You can't tell, but the background DP has crosses on it. I was kinda bummed that they got covered up, but that's ok. Yesterday I picked up some Brilliance metalic inks at Michael's & used the copper one for the stamped cross. You can click on the pictures to enlarge to see the metallic effect of the ink. The swirly flowers on the sides of the cross are from the Close To My Heart stamp set "Adorable."

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all had an enjoyable and relaxing Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: