Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Weekend Project - Graduation Invitations

My oldest daughter is graduating from high school in one short month! I didn't realize how close it was until last weekend - where does the time go?!

This weekend I worked on her announcements/invitations. I was hoping to find a punch to do the front label, but had no luck. So I printed it off the computer, which was probably better for time reasons. This was the first time I've really used my Big Bite punch for the ribbon...boy, did it ever make it quick & easy! It might possibly become one of my favorite tools!


I decided to combine the announcement with the open house invitation. I know a lot of our family from outside the state will not be able to come, but for simplicity sake I just left them all the same. Who knows...maybe someone will surprise us and show up for the party! Wouldn't that be nice! I'm so glad my parents and brother will be able to come from Colorado!


Well, that's all I have to share for now. I'm off to the basement to work on some more cards that need sending soon. Will post them later.

No comments: