Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Quick cards I made last night for my nephew's birthday (twins). They turned 15 last week. I have a hard enough time making guys cards, let alone TEEN guy cards!!! But I think each of these fit them.


This one is for Jeshua. He's artsy and really crazy-fun! Used paper from my stash and the Retro Pups (I think that's what it's called) from TAC. Before I realized what I was doing, I taped the white dog onto the gray...I should have rounded the corners on that. Oh well. I don't think he will notice!






This card is for Tatum. He plays guitar, of course. I put the yellow star on the image paper before picking my paper, so I had to go with yellow as an accent. I think it's ok. I like the brads to jazz it up a bit.






I made a card for my parents' anniversary, which is tomorrow (4/29), but since my mom subscribes to my blog I'm not posting it yet. I will in a couple days....

"HI MOM!" :) You guys have fun today and know I love you and am thinking of you!!!





No comments: