Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MIA

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post!
(altered pic of my roses, taken in their prime)

Been lacking creative mojo lately!
Just not feeling into making or doing much of anything...

About all I have to show for the last 2 weeks is this card 
I put together from last weeks 
Mojo Monday card sketch:
The paper reminded me of a dress.
So I pulled out some notions:
hooks & eyes, lace, ric-rac.

And added a little stitching around the edge.

I think I need to go find some inspiration!
Cuz this is getting ridiculous!
Maybe I'll snap out of it soon!

Hope things are going well in your corner of the world...

Hugs!
        Lori

3 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh how sweet! I love this!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Mosaic Magpie said...

Maybe it's the heat or just summertime dreamin, enjoy the rest and when you get your mojo back you'll be ready fot it.
Debbie

The Mint Chocolate Chip Inn said...

Lori~thanks so much for the welcoming words! That's a very neat card you made, and yes, I say you should paint the vintage mirror white! :)

Hoping you have an enjoyable, relaxed Sunday,
Michelle