Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 109 - Fear Not

Got some time in my scrap room last night, so I made a couple cards. Another Mojo Monday sketch - did I mention before that I LOVE 'em!!!!
Here's my card (sorry it's so dark! Couldn't get my lighting to work right...):

Close-up of the sentiment. I had to use the largest of the Nestabilities Labels 4 to fit all the words, so there was no way to layer. So I opted to shade the inside of the die with a coordinating chalk to get the "layered" look. I like how it turned out! Added pearls for a bit of bling. Both the sentiment and cross are popped up, but very hard to tell in the picture.

The stamp of the cross came from a CTMH set, I think it's called Faith. Added a pearl to the center, and jute ribbon. And of course - LACE! I make very few cards without lace! Here you can also see that I ran the black thru my Cuttlebug Dots for some texture.
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: