Monday, January 19, 2009

Craft Day Get-Together

Hi All!


It has been way too long since we've planned a Craft Day get-together, hasn't it!

Please plan on joining Kim & I on Saturday, 01/31/09 for a day of crafting, talking and laughing! We will meet at St Matthew Orthodox Church, 1226 Redwood Dr, Green Bay ( check out the website for directions:
http://www.smocgb.com/id5.html) from 10AM - 4PM. As usual, Kim & I will bring a bunch of our scrapping and stamping supplies for everyone to use. Please bring a sack lunch for yourself, as well as any project you want to work on.


This get-together is not limited to scrapbooking or stamping! Please feel free to join us to work on any other project you may be working on, whether it's knitting or maybe that cross-stitch project you've been working on for YEARS! (I know I have a few of those!)


MAKE-N-TAKE CARDS

I will also have 4 Make-N-Take cards available for you to purchase ($1 each) and put together. You can make just one or all 4....OR MORE!!! I will have all the supplies available to complete each; all you need to bring is your adhesive and your scissors. Who couldn't use some extra cards on hand for when you don't have time to run to the cardstore. And everyone LOVES to receive something that the giver has put their own time and effort into, making it extra-special!


If you do plan on participating in the Make-N-Take, please shoot me an e-mail or post a comment on this post so I am sure to have enough supplies on hand.


Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments: