Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Simple Cards

Last night I was on a roll - I actually completed 2 Father's Day cards! Usually it's a drawn out process to make THE PERFECT card...but last night I allowed myself to do something totally out of my comfort zone. I LET myself create cards without getting obsessed with it. It was quite refreshing! They are simple, but I like them.
This one is for my dad, who has always been a gear head and has instilled in me an appreciation for a car with "charisma," which usually translated "old!" Inside: "You're a Classic"


This one is for my father-in-law. I just thought this stamp was cute and wanted to use it! Inside: "We doo!" Look Kim - CIRCLES!!! :)










Another simple one I made for my mom. Her favorite color combo is blue & yellow. Close To My Heart Classic Caps




These I just made for the fun of it last month! Close To My Heart Rustic Flowers in Key Lime and Black; Doodle Alphabet.





No comments: