Sunday, June 15, 2008

A PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND

This has been a particularly productive weekend!

We had our Scrap/Craft Day on Saturday. I worked on a project for the cellular division of my employer. A few of us employees were asked to take pictures with one of their top-end camera phones (Motorola Rokr) and use the photos to make scrapbooking layouts.

My first photography attempt didn't turn out so good. Most of my pictures were taken inside, and probably with the wrong settings. So another friend at work offered her pictures for me to pick from. This is what I came up with:



I'm VERY happy with how it turned out!

I was able to use the camera/phone this weekend, too. So I took my poochies outside for a photo shoot. I don't think I've ever completed a 2-page layout, all the way from taking the pictures to completing the layout, in one day! Like I said, it was a very productive weekend!

Here's what I did today:



The journeling says "Casey is definitely Brianna's dog. Whenever Bri is gone, she watches...and waits...until they are together again."

Supplies: Close To My Heart: Caprice (floral), Sunflower, Heavenly Blue, Colonial White cardstock; Colonial White Bigger Brad; Photo Hangers; Rustic Alphabet stamp; Heavenly Blue and Sunflower markers; Chocolate & Bamboo ink; charm; Cherish "Rise & Shine" layout plan. Bohemia: twill ribbon. Sandpaper.

I LOVE Cherish! I would be lost without it!

http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/Summer08US.aspx - page 11.

Well worth the investment!


No comments: