Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birdies and Bunnies...It Is Spring!!!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!

and I have decided to finally change
a few decorations....

it's only been over a year...

I think it's time!

Since my daughter was married and
moved out last summer,
and taken the piano with her
(one of my main decor spots)
I haven't been real motivated
to change anything.

I have 2 tall bookcases
in the corners on my sitting room
that have had the same things on top
of them since February 2011!

Time for a change!
A small one, but a change none the less...

There are birdies in the sitting room!
I made the topiary a while ago out of coffee filters.




 And bunnies in the kitchen!


Love this little guy! You can see a little of the glitter on him...

These pie safes are my pantry, since my small kitchen has none.  They're probably one (or 2) of the best things I ever purchased!


So what are those little green beans, you may ask???
They are dyed white navy beans!
to see how it's done!
Genius!

So after a year of looking at the same thing,
this is a refreshing change!

I'm linking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm
for White Wednesday.
Check out her blog for more 
White Wednesday fun!

Thanks for stopping in today!
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lori

5 comments:

Taylor Kay said...

Hey mom!
I love the green navy beans! Can't wait to come home and see them for myself! :)
LOVE YOU!

Tay

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Lori,
Love your pretty photos. Those pie safes are perfect for storage. Love the bunnies too.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Sweet vinettes, love that little corner shelf with the whites on it, and the navy beans? how clever!

Lynn Stevens said...

darling Easter/Spring decor. It really is nice to change things up a bit.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Hugs Lynn

Miss Gracie's House said...

HI Lori!
What cheerful spring decorations...and I LOVE your metal pie safes...I'll check out that new blog in the post above...hope you are doing well.
Rene'