Tuesday, May 24, 2011

White Wednesday 101

Last weekend was our annual 
neighborhood rummage sale!

I did not have time to put together my own sale,
nor did I have much time to plunder, unfortunately.

But I did manage to find a couple
of white treasures to share for

I'm always on the look-out for 
crocheted doilies,
tablecloths,
and vintage jewelery
to use in my crafting!

I think this pin would look nice on a journal.

Cameos are ALWAYS a good find!

And isn't she adorable!
Another good journal or
altered canvas piece!

But here is my favorite find!

A crocheted lace and pearl collar!

I don't think I could have too many of these!

Even though I really don't know what
I will do with them.
Do you have any suggestions???

Happy White Wednesday Hugs!
Lori

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh you did find treasures, I love the cameo- and all the other great finds, too.
Have fun using all this beauty.
Hugs,Dorthe

Jeannie B. said...

I enjoyed seeing your pretty things!

Anonymous said...

Very nice finds, I love a string of pearls, Celeste, victoriantailor.com

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What pretty new treasures!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful treasures, you lucky girl!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Ido said...

Love the collar with pearls! A friend of mine is making crocheted necklaces and I ordered one with pearls, a girl can never have too much crochet or pearls.
Have a great weekend!
XXX Ido