Saturday, January 23, 2010

Treasure Hunting!

Taylor and I went treasure hunting today! Look at all the goodies we found! Will be using most of this stuff to make items to post on our Etsy shop. Check out what we've been working on this week in the sidebar!

A fun bunch of doo-dads for accent pieces!

One can never have too much lace! And I have ideas for the trays...stay tuned!

Getting ready for spring decorating!

Hmmmmm....whatever can I do with teddies? :)

I just loved the colors of these ribbons - champagne and light rose - beautiful!

Better view of colors...


I'm excited! I have lots of ideas flying around in my head! Now to find the time to get them done - that will be the challenge!

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Lori! Thanks so much for coming over for a visit and leaving your very sweet comment. I'm having so much fun, but I feel like I haven't left the computer for 3 days!!!

I love the stash of goodies you found to make some Spring arrangements. I've been looking for nests like that and haven't had any luck. Did you by chance get them at a chain store we might have out here?

Have a great night and don't forget to go to bed!!! LOL!

Karen
My Desert Cottage