Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day filled will lots of love, laugher, and memories!!!!

CHRIST IS BORN!
GLORIFY HIM!

Today we woke up to 6" more of snow. That brings the total snowfall to about 36" so far this season in the Frozen Tundra of Green Bay. Our average snowfall amounts for December is 7", so we've got a little more than usual. I am fearful of what the rest of the winter has in store, and I am SO READY to buy a snowblower! Took me 2 hours to dig out our driveway today, and the snow plow is in front of our house piling more at the end of the drive. FUN! FUN!





Here are the card sets I made for my sisters-in-law, using a 10-from-1 sketch developed from a fellow Close To My Heart consultant.
The first set is blank inside for them to use however they wish by writing their sentiments inside. (I'm still getting used to my new camera, so forgive me for the bad pictures.)


I also wanted to give them some masculine style cards. Some have sentiments, some do not:


For this set I made most of them into birthday cards:

All supplies are from Close To My Heart. If you have a question on product or technique, just leave a comment on the post and I will get back to you.

No comments: