Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tonight I got a few cards finished up, and this one I made earlier in the week. Thanks again to another Close To My Heart consultant, who inspired this card. This is a good one to make a bunch of at once to have on hand when you need something quick. The sentiment in the corner can be left off and added for whatever occasion needed. I like the mono-chromatic look with black, then using a touch of color to pop it. The blue flower is popped up with pop dots to add some depth.

Supplies: Stamps: Simple Blossoms & Say It In Style (Close To My Heart); Ink: Black & Crystal Blue (Close To My Heart); Bigger Brad (Close To My Heart); ribbon.


I have 4 friends with birthdays in August, so I figured I would get them all done at once! Can't really tell from the picture, but the flower square is popped.

Supplies: Posies stamp: ? ($1 from somewhere...); Background stamp: "Wild Daisy Rd" (Heidi Grace); Word stamp: Love in Bloom (Close To My Heart); Cardstock: Amethyst & Hydrenga (Close To My Heart); Ink: Amethyst & Black (Close To My Heart); Itty Bitty Brad (Close To My Heart); ribbon; pop dots; markers.

No comments: